Do You Like The Seaside?

Pickles

Do you like the Seaside?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the Seaside?

• Yes
    • No

I have a picture somewhere of me covered in sand, I think I got called the sand monster. I don't tend to go to the beach because I'm scared of the fish in the sea. It's stupid I know but I have all these fears that are really weird. That and I always go abroad and I don't get a chance to go to my Grandmas when its nice and hot.

• 9 months later...

I've never really been a big fan of beaches, they're usually boring, over crowded, you always seem to get sun burnt (despite applying sun cream) and the sand gets in your shoes and socks.Quiet pebble beaches at sunset with a camera on the other hand are a different class! ;)

• 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I love the seaside sooo much!!I have flippers and a face mask and when I'm on holiday with my mum I go snorkelling alone every day for at least a week each year.I love the sea tons and this year am getting scuba diving lessons for my birthday and then get to go out scuba diving in Portugal...not that I'm bragging :rolleyes:

• 4 months later...

Really? How do you get down to chessington all the time then? :(Lol its not exactly localAnd yeah the seaside abroad in warm countries ownss our english seasides, had to be said.

My Dad is nice enough to drive me everytime I want to go! Yaaaay!Plus, I have got him addicted to the rides. Especially Vampire like me! :P So we see Kara (Area 1 worker) a lot! :PAlso, I can drive in September so will be trying to apply for Halloween work for this season. (so give me a wave if you see me! Be like... Hiya!:P)Probably still learning so will rely on my Dad again! Omg, I ask my dad a lot!On the subject of Chessington, I have not visited since 25th May and can not go next week as going to Thorpe Park, My prom and my dad is working all next week.Then Chessington is his fathers day treat where he will drive and I will pay for the Ultimate Express Passes.Hope this has answered your question Master Isklander! (What is your real name! I am sick of writing Master Isklander!)