The SWARM Merchandise

Marc

Self operated terminals is something that I've seen at Busch Gardens and works really well, giving you all sorts of cropping and zooming features for an on-ride photo, and being able to view and order your DVD. It's often something that I've wondered; if the UK going public would be able to face it!

Oh, I'd forgotten about that. Because you could zoom and align your pic Sheikra is probably the best ORP I have (except X2 maybe, just because of the ridiculous things that beast does to your face!)

Considering the HRRR DVDs at Universal are $30 from terminals with no staff costs, even if they got rid of the physical DVD they'd still screw you over for it.

I'm quite sure they'd sell more than 10x the amount at $3 - I think you'd get a huge uptake and therefore they'd make more money overall. For an emailed file I'd say about £2 was right, I really wouldn't be surprised if about 30% would take them up on it at that price, I don't know how many they currently get through but I never see the staff on Saw exactly rushed. The only problem I could see is it could damage their highly lucrative static picture trade.

• 3 months later...

As much merchandise as possible please :D I'm a sucker for it :D I won't know where to look first in the shop!Swarm Bear and hoodies/clothing though :D And a keyring to add to my set of keys!Ooh and a lanyard/pen thingy, that'll be good!Like I said, love ze merchandise. Even got excited by the stuff on Brighton Pier :o I wonder what the hoodies etc if they have any would be like? Similar to the ones they bought out last year which didn't have the actual logos etc or with the logo? I can picture a black hoody with the face of the Swarm train with the logo/ride name above it/below it. Or maybe without, could still work! Mmmmm merchandise...

Emergency Survival Packsetc., etc.

In short, lunchboxes. What I'd like is not just the traditional Thorpe merchandising, but original Swarm stuff as well like hoodies, shirts, maybe even souvenirs dedicated to Lez Cougan. And posters. Posters are a must. To be brief, Thorpe original stuff and new Swarm/Lez Cougan stuff.

No... Emergency Survival Packs. Might look like lunch-boxes, but I'd rather there be more than just that. I'm talking satchels and such. Lunch-boxes are different but are a good idea also.

Actually yeah. They'd be good for schoolbags and rucksacks. Y'know, for carrying personal belongings around the park without having to stuff them in your pockets. Clever idea mate. My idea of a survival pack was a tin white first aid lunchbox with a red cross above army style writing :First Aid. What else can our brilliant minds think of?

Possibly even a man bag with The Swarm across it?!As for hoodie I'd love it to have The Swarm logo on it and then the promo picture of the train underneath it, not sure what would go on the back though!And the pic Maktheh put up, I can see them selling the soundtrack but I dont think the album!

Tbh, I want our parks to have more of a design way to ride shirts, rather than just plastering the logo onto the front and calling it a day...More stuff like the female Krake top (with glittery tentacles) or the newer Thirteen shirts (with the Wraiths and branches) are a good start... I like having the ride shirts but I wouldn't mind having more choice, instead of just LOGO or nothing at all...Same for Hoodies really... Although I still wanted that Krake hoodie...

Tbh, I want our parks to have more of a design way to ride shirts, rather than just plastering the logo onto the front and calling it a day...More stuff like the female Krake top (with glittery tentacles) or the newer Thirteen shirts (with the Wraiths and branches) are a good start... I like having the ride shirts but I wouldn't mind having more choice, instead of just LOGO or nothing at all...Same for Hoodies really... Although I still wanted that Krake hoodie...

I didn't actually see this in the Krake shop at all! :(Imagine a Swarm 'beast' one lol

Hopefully we'll have some decent merchandise.I'm so glad we're getting it nowadays than a few years ago. Hell, towers even sell mini Nemesis Monsters. God knows who buys them, but if they're willing to stock that stuff, then we could look to see some very good stuff indeed :D

My sister brought back a glass block with a ride lasered inside it from Germany, Can't remember what theme park it was but it looks awesome!

Thorpe (and Towers) and have both done these for the generic park, arguably the best merch I've seen from our parks... Paperweights are quite cool...