The SWARM Merchandise

Marc

• 4 weeks later...

Not gonna lie; really don't like the way they've done.

I much preferred Saw's 'story first' approach, followed by you on ride (and uninterrupted). Also liked how Saw's featured the whole lift hill, as opposed to just near the top (I guess you could say Saw doesn't show the first part of the ride, but you get my point - the lift hill can show some nice expressions I think).

Swarm could've had a really good, minute long back story made - in fact, it could have just been made from all the little blipverts we saw leading up to the opening and the first part from the TV advert and that would have been more than enough. Quite disappointed with how it looks, and I'm not sure any more if I'm willing to part with £12/£13 (guessing that's the price?) for it...

• 3 weeks later...

Having ended up getting one today ( :rolleyes:), that YouTube video seemingly doesn't show the finished product.

There is a slight 'back story' if you will, which is a bit of a mash up from the queue line videos and a couple of the teaser videos we saw last year. Mainly focuses around the news reporter who's on the scene warning people to stay indoors, and the part where Ian Stafford warns people too. Ends with the bit where the news reporter gets attacked before cutting the on ride footage.

Unfortunately, the footage isn't the greatest of quality; Saw's was much better..

• 3 weeks later...

Quite annoyed, I went back to Thorpe after they started working, got all happy because I was able to finally get a DVD, I saw the green light come on so I assumed all was good. Got to the photo/video shop and couldn't see my clip, I asked the woman behind the counter and her response was "oh it didn't record yours". Was quite disappointed, but went back on, but at that point it was near closing time so they stopped recording all rides and stopped taking photos. I personally think they should make sure all cameras are working every day, the same thing happened to me before on Saw :(

• 3 months later...

Sorry for the bump, and I know this may be pretty irrelevant now, but that video previously posted is not the full video.

This one is mine from August. It was pretty early in the morning and it was pretty cloudy, hence the footage itself is a little dark.

Now enjoy my stupid faces because I look like an idiot on every rollercoaster ever.