If You Could Ask B&M...

Marc

Most intense on park - get real that is just simply not true.

It definitely is*. Inferno had a tough first few years but since I've been visiting Thorpe it's improved every single year. It's the only ride in the whole park which continues to make my eyes water after every ride, and as Benin said, it's the only ride I've been on in the world to have ever made me blackout. There's barely any breathing space...In my opinion.*bar maybe Detonator, but I presume we're only talking coasters.

Saw was overhyped but still delivers far more than Inferno.

I'm all for differing opinions and everything, but this one really does make me scratch my head.

For me, Inferno is easily the worst coaster in the park. I never feel a significant change in speed like I do the other coasters which just makes me think 'meh this is crap, why did I bother queuing 10 minutes for this when the banan boat is so near by?'

Lookalike a bit of what should have been seen as banter in this topic went a bit far...Despite Inferno being practically my favourite ride on park, I agree with Jack in that it's not that forceful. The vertical loop and one of the turns (honestly cannot remember which one mind) bring force for me. However, that elegance, mixed in with forceful points, is exactly what I love about Inferno. I find Saw much more forceful (well, intense, for a better word) and have greyed out on it once before. I guess people react differently to G-forces on rides.Though, the really funny thing is, Jack moans that Inferno lacks any force, yet has no problem with Air and absense of any force whatsoever... ;)tl;dr: People are different!

For me, Inferno is easily the worst coaster in the park. I never feel a significant change in speed like I do the other coasters which just makes me think 'meh this is crap, why did I bother queuing 10 minutes for this when the banan boat is so near by?'

I love how I disagree with pretty much every single thing you say...

"Developer's Diary will be INTERVIEWING key people from THE SWARM project and getting YOU, the fans, to decide what questions we ask them! First up in the HOTSEAT is CARSTEN STOCK. Carsten is the Team Supervisor of the 15 German engineers who travel the world and specialize in rollercoaster construction. What do you want to ask Carsten....?????"

From the Developer's Diary. :)

• 3 months later...