THE SWARM: Left or Right?

Drawin

The Swarm: Left or Right?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. What side are you sitting on?

For the first go, I don't really care. I'm indifferent; I'll go with the flow and see where that takes me. Though, if it ends up being a choice when in the queue, I'll probably go for the one with the longer wait, to have more chance to take in the atmosphere of the station.. :PI'm more debating at the moment as to whether I want to go inside or outside for my first ride. Outside is likely to give better interaction, but inside is more likely to be smoother. Decisions decision...

Right outside, being turned over the top of the dive loop, having my seat pulled away from under neath me on the zero G and being so close to the ground on the helicopter turn around. Alongside some interaction on the inline twist, for me the, right will be the best. Hopefully I will get to go on the outside most times though. Last time I went on Air, my mate made me take his bag so he could steal the end seat whilst I wasn't looking...

I'm indifferent, I honestly am not fussed in the slightest. I'm scared of heights so I will probably be crying on the inside with fear the first time I go on it, regardless of which side I sit. Give it a few rides and chances are I will have sat in all the seats across the four, and I'm really not one for trying to get the best ride from it on the first go - if you get the best ride first go, you end up feeling somewhat disappointed if the next rides aren't as good, whereas having a mediocre ride first and a brilliant ride second means you're likely to like the ride more.At least in my opinion :lol:

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm still indifferent to be honest. I'll be going on both sides anyway at one point or another, so it just doesn't bother me. Also, if it ends up that you can't choose your side and staff choose it for you, then I can't be left disappointed if I don't get 'my side'..