THE SWARM: In The Media

Marc

Doesn't really matter what the film is - it depends who the advertising is provided by.I wanna know if DCM will get the adverts - if so, it'll be epic to see it in my cinema.

Actually it does matter what film it is Freddo ;)The advertising can depend on the genre of film, age rating etc. Trust me on this one I was in charge of Marketing and I was a Digital Technician at my Vue.You aint gonna see The Swarm advert if your off to see Journey 2, thats for sure.

Was just reading through some press releases and found this on one of them:"It will the be the UK's first winged ride - with thrill-seekers sitting either side of the track - and will also feature 4D rotating seats."I didn't know it had 4D rotating seats?!And now I've just read a comment which says: "I would check your sources Aol, The seats do not rotate, if they did it would have been manufactured by Arrow and not B&M. Your unprofessional attitude to this article has startled me. It appears as though it has been written by that of a 12 year old."

Edited by Stokesyboy