THE SWARM: In The Media

Marc

A few posts from this topic have been moved to the Spoiler Topic, which will become the Present Day topic when The Swarm and the park open officially. It's basically so if anyone doesn't want to get the inside experience from all our trusty members too excited to contain themselves, then they can still visit the other topics, but the Spoiler Topic is specifically for all the Swarmy details. :ph34r:

These adverts are doing the job and is really integrating into the public. Many of my friends have started talking about the Swarm with many of my old work mates phoning me up (as they know I like this type of thing) to find out what I know about it.The adverts are adding a great deal of mystery and the teasers don't give anything away just a nice bit of suspense. Thorpe have done extremely well at marketing Swarm this year IMPO. And it's going to be a dead cert that the gate figures will rise up a lot this year to what Thorpe are wanting.