THE SWARM: In The Media

Marc

Fantastic Track, appeals to the target audience - I'm just glad it's not being played around the whole ride as I know I'd most likely get sick of it otherwise being stuck in hour long queues throughout the year - The none lyric music I can handle as it's longer and not so in your face.Thorpe have done well this year and have been really innovative.

If people on this flipping site complain about a 5 minute shutdown, I swear, actual war will come.It's a shutdown, its a new ride, new rides have teething problems. Rides shutdown all the time, even in your all-hailing Disney. Stop being so petty and get over it.[/rant]

Dunno who you are ranting at. No one is complaining about 5 minute stops on this forum. :wub:

I'll agree.. I didn't see the hour shut down for myself, but I just got on to Storm Surge when it stopped on the lift hill and was operational again by the time I got off.. Then, while I was in the front row queue, it went down again while in the station and were advised to try other attractions, but the queue line wasn't evacuated at that point..