Jobs At Thorpe Park

MikeC

Question

HiI really want to apply to Thorpe Park, and I notice that applications are currently open. I am 15 at the moment although I will be 16 in June. Am I allowed to apply now and then if I get an interview would I be permitted to specify that I'd be able to work part-time during the summer period (I'll be 16 then)?

Hey people if anyone interested in working for Thorpe park in the 2014 season they are now looking min age 16 for all jobs including rides search thorpe park jobs in google and all departments are under Customer Service Assistants - Operational Department good luck to all and maybe ill get to work with some of you.

Hey people if anyone interested in working for Thorpe park in the 2014 season they are now looking min age 16 for all jobs including rides search thorpe park jobs in google and all departments are under Customer Service Assistants - Operational Department good luck to all and maybe ill get to work with some of you.

Do you know when you should be contacted by after applying?

Do you know when you should be contacted by after applying?

It's normally 10 to 14 days but bare in mind they are closed at the moment for 2 weeks over the holiday period but they will give you an answer always with a no or hopefully get an assessment centre call I won't give the whole number but it will start 01932 so any missed calls with that would be thorpe. What department have you gone for and let me know how you get on

Hi all, I have received the email back after applying as a rides host however the email says that due to the child working regulations that surrey county council enforce upon employers in the area we currently have a limited number of positions we can offer to candidates who have not yet finished their GCSE's (child workers). However it says they were impressed with me at the assessment centre an interview and have kept my application and put me on hold in the event that they have any candidates drop out before or during the 2014 season.. Soooo gutted :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk