Jobs At Chessington

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

From past years, does anyone know what sort of recruitment pattern Chessington have for the summer? Do they usually recruit new R&A staff for summer periods? Because they have a couple of summer positions on the website at the moment and I'm just thinking that they might not put anymore on seeing as it is getting close to the summer holidays...Also, is the anyone on here who works at the moment or has worked in sales? There is a job in sales on there at the moment and it looks quite interesting... what sorts of things do you do day to day?

From past years, does anyone know what sort of recruitment pattern Chessington have for the summer? Do they usually recruit new R&A staff for summer periods? Because they have a couple of summer positions on the website at the moment and I'm just thinking that they might not put anymore on seeing as it is getting close to the summer holidays...Also, is the anyone on here who works at the moment or has worked in sales? There is a job in sales on there at the moment and it looks quite interesting... what sorts of things do you do day to day?

Potentially a few R&A host jobs will be coming up in the next few weeks/month but entirely unsure at the moment.Sales simply run the Xtra Adventures kiosks in Toytown (next to Trucks) and at Explorer Gate and sell Annual Passes, Zoo Experiences and Fastrack. They also do roamers who sell Fastrack.

• 2 weeks later...

To everyone asking. I have no idea what area I am on! But I am sure to have fun! :PI think I'm doing a variety of things, I would keep you posted but I won't be home to be on my computer, and my iPhone is probably incapable of posting to this site :L

Unfortuntely you won't be able to actually do anything due to your age - it's shadowing mostly on platforms.

Does the recruitment process ALWAYS include an assessment? Or are there other forms of procedure after the application stage?Also, 2nd question, does anyone know if it is possible that you could have an assessment and induction in the same day?