Jobs At Chessington

They are receiving a high volume of applications right now so please be patient with them. They will get back to you; the parks are usually quite good at this and it's unusual for there to be such a delay, but hold tight. :)Also, I know that no assessments have been booked yet so don't threat just yet as you still may hear good news next week. I hope you do!

I applied for the Rides Host at chessington, the interview things are this week only, and I havent had a reply yet, shall I presume that I havent got the job?

They usually reply regardless of whether or not you have the interview... If you don't get a reply, pester them... It's only Monday and HR don't work weekends...

My first day of Work Experience was... interestingHalf the day on Dragon Falls and the other half on Bubbleworks, met some friendly people, overall I thought it was good.

I can't say how jealous of you I am right now! -_-I would do anything to be back on work experience -_-Ungh that reminds me. School tomorrow.Noob are you there for 1 or 2 weeks? I was there for 1.

They usually reply regardless of whether or not you have the interview... If you don't get a reply, pester them... It's only Monday and HR don't work weekends...

I don't know how much luck that will bring either, I emailed them over a week ago and haven't had a reply...

I can't say how jealous of you I am right now! -_-I would do anything to be back on work experience -_-Ungh that reminds me. School tomorrow.Noob are you there for 1 or 2 weeks? I was there for 1.

2 weeks.So, second day was better. I was with 'Indiana' for the whole day with Tomb Blaster and Rattlesnake - it was interesting to see behind the scenes of tomb while checking fire exits!All the staff I've met so far are all lovely!

2 weeks.So, second day was better. I was with 'Indiana' for the whole day with Tomb Blaster and Rattlesnake - it was interesting to see behind the scenes of tomb while checking fire exits!All the staff I've met so far are all lovely!

Two of the best days I had were with Team Indy! :) (I didn't really enjoy Tomb, my favourite was Rami by far :D(still jealous of you!) :')edit: Oh and yeah, the staff are so amazing and lovely :D Two weeks! You lucky bugger!