Jobs At Chessington

What 16 year old rule? (I never done Buccaneer)

Last year Huss changed the rules for height limits and Chessie took it to placing adults on the end of every single row for each ride... Causing time and effort (to often 10 minutes sometimes) to load and send the ride...Thank god it's changed...

^ I haven't been to Alton Towers Resort or Thorpe Park this year - was it the same, (with needing 16 yo's), on their pirate ships?

Thorpe has a different type of ship, it's not Huss.Towers, nah. It's exactly the same as it's always been, apart from the height changes.Lego.. lego being lego makes it way more restrictive than it needs to be. My only thought is that it the same rules were implemented onto Buccaneer, due to sharing the same rides H&S manager as lego.

Thorpe has a different type of ship, it's not Huss.Towers, nah. It's exactly the same as it's always been, apart from the height changes.Lego.. lego being lego makes it way more restrictive than it needs to be. My only thought is that it the same rules were implemented onto Buccaneer, due to sharing the same rides H&S manager as lego.

I swear Thorpe doesn't have a ship?

Yes. I got an email today saying that having attending an assessment centre, my application will not be taken forward because of the time that I need off for holiday. Two problems there: 1. I haven't attended an assessment centre. 2. I said in my application that I didn't need any time off for holiday. Posted Image

Yes. I got an email today saying that having attending an assessment centre, my application will not be taken forward because of the time that I need off for holiday. Two problems there: 1. I haven't attended an assessment centre. 2. I said in my application that I didn't need any time off for holiday. Posted Image

Email them at human.resources@chessington.co.uk

It's so stupid that their own email system goes out and then they don't have the decency to at least say that it has, then you email them and they get it wrong etc! That is actually shockingly bad and stupid. Most people would think oh the emails broken lets find some way of letting them know even if it's on the bloody website. Jesus christ is all I can say.

They can take around 2 hours to do depending on how many people, how many tasks and other bits and bobs...You should DEFINITELY tell them that you could be late, so at least then if you are late, they are expecting it and it doesn't reflect TOO badly on you... Unlike one guy who turned up literally before the interviews in one I was in recently...