Jobs At Chessington

Ha, that day was one of the best of my life :D If only I could do it again! :P

Welcome to my Chessington experience for the last 3 years

Wicked :P , did you see me walking around on that day? If so you should have said hello! :PActually then again you would have been working and probably would've gotten in trouble.

:P James!!! Not one glance at the CCTV, hell could've broken loose Seriously though congrats on getting such an experience :P *jealous*

Lol.. he''s actually looking at the right place. When dispatching a car, it's best to watch the car, the staff and the people in the car, rather then watch Car 5 going through trim break 2/safety break 3 :D

Ha, that day was one of the best of my life :D If only I could do it again! Wicked :D , did you see me walking around on that day? If so you should have said hello!Actually then again you would have been working and probably would've gotten in trouble.

Haha no, I wasn't working that day now. Just saw you in the report and thought "hey I know that guy." Although I did notice that you were pressing Fury's dispatch buttons to early and they aren't flashing... but anyway

• 3 months later...

(Seeing from Paul's comment):I have heard diffrent answers from other people so would be interesting to here others...I don't know if this is an exception for college students up, but does the 8 hour limit still apply?I mean, I know CWoA & Zoo have 10am until 8pm on Halloween Hocus Pocus, but I really can't remember at all being told during my interview that I could only work 8 hours a day.Anyone wanna give me your thoughts and suggestions?Thank you.

You'll only be able to work 8hrs a day, chessie became rather strict on that, quite naturally. This'll include the extended open hours :P

Law, Merlin obeying the Law? Get outta here!They didn't bother with the 8 hour thing at all last year. Under 18's had to stay the full day during Halloween.

• 1 year later...