Paul

Jobs At Chessington

Law, Merlin obeying the Law? Get outta here!They didn't bother with the 8 hour thing at all last year. Under 18's had to stay the full day during Halloween.

Hell Yes! :P

When Will Chessington recruit next? I missed out in March because the Goverment forgot to send out my NI number...and I REALLY dont want to wait till next year

Chessie was recruiting for rides staff a couple of weeks ago. They'll almost definitely do it again within the next month - always do B)

Staff entrance is on the right side of the main entrance (Being North/Lodge/Zoo/Whatever they call it now)... Just follow the road down to the barrier and sign in at security...

From past years, does anyone know what sort of recruitment pattern Chessington have for the summer? Do they usually recruit new R&A staff for summer periods? Because they have a couple of summer positions on the website at the moment and I'm just thinking that they might not put anymore on seeing as it is getting close to the summer holidays...Also, is the anyone on here who works at the moment or has worked in sales? There is a job in sales on there at the moment and it looks quite interesting... what sorts of things do you do day to day?

From past years, does anyone know what sort of recruitment pattern Chessington have for the summer? Do they usually recruit new R&A staff for summer periods? Because they have a couple of summer positions on the website at the moment and I'm just thinking that they might not put anymore on seeing as it is getting close to the summer holidays...Also, is the anyone on here who works at the moment or has worked in sales? There is a job in sales on there at the moment and it looks quite interesting... what sorts of things do you do day to day?

Potentially a few R&A host jobs will be coming up in the next few weeks/month but entirely unsure at the moment.Sales simply run the Xtra Adventures kiosks in Toytown (next to Trucks) and at Explorer Gate and sell Annual Passes, Zoo Experiences and Fastrack. They also do roamers who sell Fastrack.

I have work experience at Chessington starting on Monday! Really can't wait :DBeen looking forward to it for quite a long while now ;)

Have fun!Do you know what area you will be in or are you going to be in Area 1,2,3 and 4?

Have fun!Do you know what area you will be in or are you going to be in Area 1,2,3 and 4?

Don't work experience people bounce from area to area?They used to...

To everyone asking. I have no idea what area I am on! But I am sure to have fun! :PI think I'm doing a variety of things, I would keep you posted but I won't be home to be on my computer, and my iPhone is probably incapable of posting to this site :L

To everyone asking. I have no idea what area I am on! But I am sure to have fun! :PI think I'm doing a variety of things, I would keep you posted but I won't be home to be on my computer, and my iPhone is probably incapable of posting to this site :L

Unfortuntely you won't be able to actually do anything due to your age - it's shadowing mostly on platforms.

Shadowing mostly on platforms is not doing anything then?Unless the term shadowing has changed, so they're actually not physically touching anything whatsoever?

I have work experience at Chessington starting on Monday! Really can't wait :DBeen looking forward to it for quite a long while now ;)

I've got mine the Monday after!How long are you doing it for?And have fun!