Chessington 2013

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.chessington.com/zufari/behind-the-scenes/

Don't know how long this has been around, but there's now a sort of Developer's Diary for Zufari on the main page. Notice how they also refer to Zufari as a 'themed land', and the attraction as 'Zufari: Ride into Africa'. Probably reading into that too much, but possibly this could mean that this African theme could expand, possibly seeing a retheme of Forbidden Kingdom into a more Zufari-style African theme?

Also, this was posted on Chessie's Facebook page a couple of days ago:

312692_10151298605454035_1339443483_n.jp

Gyasi and Kanty.

Seriously, Chessington are hitting all the right notes with this project!

http://www.chessington.com/zufari/behind-the-scenes/

Don't know how long this has been around, but there's now a sort of Developer's Diary for Zufari on the main page. Notice how they also refer to Zufari as a 'themed land', and the attraction as 'Zufari: Ride into Africa'. Probably reading into that too much, but possibly this could mean that this African theme could expand, possibly seeing a retheme of Forbidden Kingdom into a more Zufari-style African theme?

Also, this was posted on Chessie's Facebook page a couple of days ago:

312692_10151298605454035_1339443483_n.jp

Gyasi and Kanty.

Seriously, Chessington are hitting all the right notes with this project!

I also thought a while back they would combine Forbidden Kingdom with this ride and area because FK is Egypt which is in Africa and I have a feeling they will install a new rollercoaster for 2014; 10 years since Dragon's Fury.

I know this has turned into more of a Zufari topic, but this concerns 2013 at Chessington as well.

On my visit to Zoo days today we noticed that the "Count's Cauldron" Burger king resturant was missing the burger king signs and there was a construction sign up. We walked up to the door (there was nothing stopping us) and on looking in, all the theming had been removed and it was just a bland colour. I was going to take photos but we noticed a builder staring at us so we decided against it.