THORPE PARK Exclusive TPM Events

TraX

Question

Hey guys,Being the 'official' THORPE PARK fansite, I'd like to get a feel of what type of events that you would perhaps like to see during the year.We're already putting together a SWARM and Colossus 10 event, so please no Swarm ERT, 'behind the scenes' type of stuff, as the park are already arranging these packages for roller coaster clubs during the year.I'm generally just trying to get a feel of what our members would like to see. It doesn't have to be 'trips' as such, it could be news or something else that you may find interesting.We were lucky enough to be given the 'official' tag from THORPE PARK themselves, so as such what would YOU like to see from the official THORPE PARK fansite?

21 answers to this question

10 years since it opened... Blivvy's 10th year was 2008 for example, and of course Air's is this year as well...And god knowing that Colossus is 10 makes me feel SO OLD... I rode it on opening day when it was WORTH a 90 minute queue... Then it had to go ruin itself with new AWFUL trains...I would laugh if Swarm ERT was on the opening weekend Saturday, it won't be, but that would be excessively funny...