THE SWARM ERT - FRIDAY 23RD MARCH

Marc

I really want to go but I have college that day and I literally know no one off this forum as it is :wub:

I don't know anybody either. And I'm most likely going by myself, though it would be abit awkward going on the rest of the rides by myself. But screw it, I'm still going. Good to know new people.

For those who want to go but are unsure because you know no one - I completely understand where your all coming from as believe me the majority of us on here have all gone through it at one point.For example I remember on my first meet I was thinking to myself If they're just weird/ odd/ freaky etc I'll hang around and slip away quietly so no one would of seen me, or that I was going to meet up with everyone chill out for a little bit and then go on my own way and do what I would of usually done in the park. However I was extremely surprised at how welcoming everyone is, and people talked about normal everyday things which shocked me at the time and ten years later I'm still here having made some good friends over the years and plenty to look back on.So if your nervous to go and we don't see you I completely understand but If you manage to pluck up the courage and take the plunge I am almost certain you wouldn't regret it. If need be invite one of your mates along so you don't feel alone :wub: