THE SWARM ERT - FRIDAY 23RD MARCH

Marc

^

The park opens 10:00am and will close at 5pm, we plan to meet around mid-day at the Stealth Sitting rocks, we understand some of our members will not be able to make this time due to School / College commitments, but feel free to come along later in the evening and enjoy The Swarm with us later in the day.

Personally I probs won't be arriving for 12 (since I would have to leave at 8/9am and well, effort :wub:), and then riding Swarm once when I get there before meeting up, otherwise I'll have nothing to discuss with everyone else (after all, most people will be hitting the park a LOT in that first week, whilst I will not)...

:D Unfortunately I'm going to have to pull out of this amazing opportunity as have managed to get a job lined up for that day and at the moment when your getting a business off the ground you need to grab it when you can - Be up at Marylybone from 10:15 till 16:45 and I can't see me getting from London to THORPE PARK in 15 minutes - I'm gutted!Hopefully however if the 'Official' Meet ends up being the following Sunday then I will most certainly be there ;) - Still gutted about ERT though...

• 2 weeks later...