THE SWARM ERT - FRIDAY 23RD MARCH

Marc

I'm seriously considering coming tomorrow (well today now) as it'll only be one lesson at college I'll be missing but I'd have to leave early in order to get back to work for 5 so I'm kinda trying to balance my ideas right now! :(

It's not today, it's next friday! :wub:

Will it be busy on wednesday do you think?

You're looking for this topic :(

Looking forward to meeting everyone on Friday! Like a few others it'll be my first mania-meet too, thought it was about time after being on here for nearly 5 years now.. oops. :3. Thank you so much to TPM and THORPE PARK for organising this! I'm so so grateful! Do we know whether on-ride photos will be available, or is that a little cheeky of me expecting Picsolve to stay behind just for us?

Nah photos will be closed, cant see many selling to be fair!Just to keep all updated who cant come along to the meet in the day, the plan is to meet over at Roast and Relish just before 5pm, from there we will be taken over to THE SWARM when its clear of guests :)Any questions please do ask!

As it currently stands I won't be able to join you as I *think* I'm in work on Friday, but come say hi all the same, and if I get chance as I leave, I'll come say hello to you all at SWARM :o

Ahh, keep us updated about what you'll be on, I want to come say hi! :D

Right after originally saying that I was coming and then pulling out because of work commitments - The way things have been going this week we are currently ahead of schedule - I don't know if it means we will just finish earlier in the coming weeks or if it means we get a half day on the Friday which means I'll be able to get from Marylebone to Staines by 5. I so hope this happens.So I can't confirm but there is a small chance I could get there so hope you don't mind me just crashing in last minute :o If that ends up being the case :D

Just want to say thanks for organising this and cant wait to meet you all tomorrow for some Swarm ERT. I have meetings in the morning and afternoon, but will be there from about 4pm, so will probably be hanging around the area taking pictures until 5pm !!! :o