THE SWARM ERT - FRIDAY 23RD MARCH

Marc

What time are people getting there tomorrow then? I'm going for opening!

That's my plan too. I'm guessing the M25 may have made alternative arrangements for me though.Please note I may look a little bit like a tramp tomorrow. This is not because I'm a tramp, it's because I don't wear nice stuff to a themepark because it gets ruined.Can't wait!!

That's my plan too. I'm guessing the M25 may have made alternative arrangements for me though.Please note I may look a little bit like a tramp tomorrow. This is not because I'm a tramp, it's because I don't wear nice stuff to a themepark because it gets ruined.Can't wait!!

Thats okay, Marc wears Reading stuff. We're used to it. :o:D

Indeed you do, Josh. We at TPM have plans to introduce our lucky members to a _______ ERT event in special commemoration of _______ later in the season. I'm sure it won't be too much of an ask to organise further ERT events for even more rides possibly on the same day or other days.I can't make this ERT, and most likely won't be able to make the ________ one unless it's after/during the Fright Nights season. I will, however, be all over Inferno ERT for it's own ten year birthday in 2013. Oh hot dayum I'm counting the days. :o

Edited by Sidders
God, don't give away all the secrets ;)

Was chuffed I was able to make it today - came on the whim last minute due to early finish at work so rushed down to Thorpe as quick as possible. And according I only got there at half 3 I managed to ride 15 coaster rides today - Seemed to be a great day on park.Plus it was awesome to see some faces I havent seen in nearly a year so it was great to catch up.Thank you to the TPM team and Thorpe Park for making this happen - Was a great highlight to the day according I didn't think this morning that I wouldn't be attending - BIG HUGS :o

Well firstly, thank you very much to Thorpe Park for hosting the ERT. People are very quick to jump down the parks throat when actually, majority of the time they go out of their way for enthusiast groups. So thank you and I hope the staff enjoyed their donuts.For everyone who turned up, thanks for coming. There was around 40 of us or so which is TPM's biggest amount by far for a meet. I saw a lot of familiar faces and a lot of them and due to the over whelmingness of so many new faces at once, I did feel a bit shy and closed up slightly, more then I normally would have done. But I hope you enjoyed the ERT nonetheless and stick with TPM. There's far more to come :o:D

Sounds like an awesme meet :o Glad it went well and so many people attended!I was off today but couldn't attend as I had a lot to do, including sorting out stuff for Sunday as I'm working tomorrow, and really needed the spare time I *did* have to chill :)Hopefully we'll see you guys again at future meets :D

This meet was amazing! Whilst most people met up at 5 for the ERT, it was still brilliant - the number of people was quite intimidating! A big thanks to Marc for organising this, and of course Thorpe for making it possible ;)Also, it was really great to meet other members, and I hope to see you guys and future meets ^_^ Hopefully we'll give Storm Surge a miss next time ...