The Swarm

JoshC.

• 5 months later...

Whilst being in the 20 minute advertised queue that was actually 50 minutes for Stealth yesterday, we spotted Swarm got evacuated, with a train partially up the lift hill. The ride then remained closed all day, and the train didn't move from that position either...

In other news - they have now painted the metal RSJs brown in the station roof so they look vaguely more like wood ?

EDIT: Didn't realise they'd been brown since May ooops!

• 1 month later...

It's a good video and I'm looking forward to there being more.

But the social media accounts are very dodgy still. Like yesterday, posting a video on Instagram of a water-skier, which only served a purpose of "look at us, we're on a boat". And at time of writing, it's got a measly two likes.

With their social media, it certainly seems like they take the approach of 'if we throw enough darts, we'll eventually hit the bullseye".

27 minutes ago, Ivsetti said:

1,436 likes. I don't go on the Insta a lot but that does seem like a fair amount of likes. I'm not sure why they posted it but I'm guessing they're advertising the boat company - maybe they have a link other than they're next to each other or something else like that.

Still showing 2 likes for me, so must be having some trouble viewing things my end.

As for cleaning, to clear things up...

The park will jetwash all pathways on park during the entire closed season  They do this during the season too (before the park opens for the day usually), but only in areas which are majorly dirty. This is done by the park's usual on site cleaning team.

They don't clean buildings, rides, etc. The main reason for this is because it requires different equipment, different training, etc. Ultimately this boils down to not enough money being available to be invested in cleaning these parts of the park.

On 12/2/2018 at 2:11 PM, ChiapasC. said:

They don't clean buildings, rides, etc. The main reason for this is because it requires different equipment, different training, etc. Ultimately this boils down to not enough money being available to be invested in cleaning these parts of the park.

There is money, tons of it. They are the second biggest entertainments company in the world after all. Too busy maximizing profits.

14 minutes ago, Marley said:

There is money, tons of it. They are the second biggest entertainments company in the world after all. Too busy maximizing profits.

Sorry, I didn't make myself clear.

There's not enough money being given to the park to invest in cleaning these parts of the park.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Mattgwise said:

HAHA - I love how they got round to painting the beams like everyone wanted and then totally destroyed the rest of it taking ALL the wood down. They have replaced the speakers with inferior ones and have a lovely silver trunking for the wiring. Hilarious! Pic from TPM FB page...

Image may contain: one or more people, sky and cloud

Wow that looks awful! The trucking metal is really unattractive!