Print At Home Tickets

nick07

Question

5 answers to this question

Hey guysWith the "print at home tickets" can I go straight through the turnstiles at the entrance or do I have to get the ticket validated beforehand?Thanks

You can go straight in through the turnstiles (remember the printed barcode or your iPhone/iPad :wub: ) may be safer still just to print it out though :P

Thanks, I'll definitely print the tickets off.I just read conflicting instructions online about having to take a form of ID and queuing at the pre-booked ticket booth etc. I'm just not sure what the process is with these home printed tickets and I don't want to waste time queuing to get in if I don't have to.

Your print at home tickets will have barcode on them that can be scanned at the turnstiles, there just a bigger version of an actual ticket :wub:

Thanks. Can I scan them through myself or do I have to find an attendant (sorry, never been to TP before).

Thanks. Can I scan them through myself or do I have to find an attendant (sorry, never been to TP before).

1. Print off tickets with Barcode, (they don't new to be in colour) and you can fit 2+ to a page (how I love the environment :wub: )2. Place ticket facing upwards on the yellow spot below the screen on turnstiles (where the red barcode laser thingy is shining)3. Wait for the double beep and a green traffic light will show on the screen an say welcome4. Enjoy your day :( (5.)If you have trouble, usually plenty of staff to help