Nemesis: Sub-Terra

Liam T

8 hours ago, Mark9 said:

Best part of Sub Terra reopening was the reopening ceremony and the subsequent video released by Towers featuring a blink and you'll miss it glimpse of someone with the old nemesis logo on a jacket. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FPhhEWqnQE

If Merlin put as much effort into their day to day operations as they do their marketing, we'd have the best theme parks on the planet. I don't know any ride anywhere like Nemesis that has had this much love and attention for a retracking.

I only beg that Merlin get Nemesis Inferno in on the act. It's an odd admission now that Sub terra has become one giant Nemesis campaign. 

That's gotta be subtle confirmation of the logo returning then, right?! If it does I really hope Thorpe follows suit and updates (reverts?) the logo back too - would look super strange otherwise imo

On the flip side, however, Nemesis Sub-Terra’s new logo still uses the modern Nemesis font rather than the original one. I’m not sure if that’s necessarily indicative of anything, but I imagine it could mean something.

If they were resurrecting the old Nemesis logo, surely they’d have updated Sub-Terra’s logo accordingly?