Liam T

Nemesis: Sub-Terra

Think it's one of the rides that also indirectly suffered from the Smiler crash aftermath of making sure everything is safe as hell...

Shame, as Terry is a decent thing...

I suspect it will open at 12 and close an hour before the rest of the park. Doubt it will be open on weekdays as well. Too costly for an attraction very few people use.

Staggered opening would be bearable for Sub Terra, but closing it early wouldn't work IMO as there would be confusion with guests heading there to find it closed in the final hour(s).

Very few, if any head to NST in the last hour. Staggered openings on it is almost guaranteed and I would be surprised if it opened 7 days a week. It's a bad ride, no one rides it so closing it will have pretty much no impact to everyone's day.

Very few, if any head to NST in the last hour. Staggered openings on it is almost guaranteed and I would be surprised if it opened 7 days a week. It's a bad ride, no one rides it so closing it will have pretty much no impact to everyone's day.

The posts above you disagree

Ignoring the "it's a bad ride" part (as your personal view of the attraction is irrelevant in this discussion), the final hour is often when people go on it from what I've seen.

It never holds a huge queue but that's irrelevant, rides should never close before the advertised closing time and one guest making the effort to get to it only to find it closed is one too many!

Staggered opening at least gives people the option to come back later to experience the attraction, closing it early is just poor customer service.

I meant bad ride as in few ride it, costs a lot to run and has low satisfaction. My personal opinion of it is far less than bad.

Alton want to minimise costs. So reducing the hours of NST is the obvious choice. To minimise the amount of people this disappoints you would close it at the hours where fewest ride it. The morning and an hour before park close.

Interesting.. I'm guessing this might be a location for a new maze for Scarefest?

They could theme it to abandoned and neglected things.. Wouldn't take too much effort considering..

It could also be for the proposed Dungeon style attraction, but I'm more convinced Charlie and the SBNO factory will be the location instead of Sub Terra?

I'm not sure the building is big enough to house a full on dungeon unless they expand?