Ice Age: The 4D Experience

Cornflakes

It is superb; really well executed and immersive effects, crisp visuals even with the cardboard glasses and a fun film. If I was going to be hyper critical I'd say it is a little repetitive even in such a short space of time (yeah, we get it, snot is wet) and could be edited a bit better to give a little more narrative and little less constant frantic action to pace it better. But really I think it is about as good as it could be, very much the stronger of Altons new attractions for this year.

• 2 years later...

2 years is enough for a 4d film in my opinion especially when you end up watching it several times in a year... And then for it to be there for a third year, and certainly was worrying about a 4th, so this news is very welcome; this news isn't exclusive, it just says on the 2015 map on the Alton Towers pullout in The Sun.

The fact it uses a Scrat based short film is going to be amazing... The best bit about ice age tbh. And it's gonna be new, so :D