Friends And Family Merlin Annual Pass Discount

Nick Ash

Question

7 answers to this question

What I find daft about this is there are so many BOGOF's and Half Price Ticket vouchers around, that this is actually more expensive.Also, so I have just been informed, it is only available for the smaler parks and not Towers or Thorpe

I used it a fortnight ago and tickets were £24 for TP. It's just the same as the corporate rate that employees of big companies and organisations get.

We went to Thorpe park today. My husband and I have annual passes but my step daughter doesn't so we have to pay for her. I got to the ticket booth and was told we had to pay full price for her as the friends and family discount has to be done online. SO when we got home I looked online and could not find an option for this! So I have written a complaint to their customer services and waiting for a reply. My advice, call them and find out. x

I booked a family and friends discount ticket yesterday over the phone, confirmed my email twice but still have not received the email reference.

As I am visiting Sunday, do I have to do anything or can I just take my card and annual pass and still confirm I bought the ticket? I believe the booking is pretty much the same as advance booking.

Thanks in advance ;)