Liam T

Which wing rider train looks better?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Furius Baco or Raptor or Wild Eagle or X-Flight

• Furius Baco
    • Raptor
    • Wild Eagle
    • X-Flight

Now all the wing riders are fully in action I have re-started this topic again!

Which wing rider train looks better?

Furius Baco

Posted Image

Raptor

Posted Image

Wild Eagle

Posted Image

Or X-Flight

Posted Image

I did not add The Swarm this time because I wanted people to choose the other section of wing-riders other than our own ;)

Of course THE SWARMs trains would win with its mighty LEDs but as you didn't put it X Flight wins in my opinion.

The eagles on Wild Eagle look like the icing on the cake, literally. Furious Backache is just some barrels and Raptors trains are nice but the sleek look of X Flights and the brilliant red and black colour scheme make it simple but really effective.

I did not add The Swarm this time because I wanted people to choose the other section of wing-riders other than our own ;)

I think you should have added the Swarm anyway.

I like Raptors a lot. X Flights look so sleek and cool whilst Wild Eagle's is the poorest which shows how good quality the B&M ones have been so far. The B&M trains make the Intamin one look all chunky and awkward.

I'm going with Raptor!

I choose Raptor because the theme of them really makes you forget they are rollercoaster trains; they appear to have gone to great lengths to hide all the core structural work as much as possible. X-Flight does look good and I'd probably rate them second behind Raptor but surprisingly I'd put the Wild Eagle trains last behind Baco because while the eagle does look good it really does leave a lot of structural steel on show and doesn't look as detailed as they could have been.

As Mark said, the Intamin ones do however look a little chunky and much like they have just stuck their normal accelerator coaster seats and stuck them on a cross bar.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...