Colossus ERT - WEDNESDAY 4TH JULY

Marc

Posted Image

First off, sorry for the short notice on this one guys!

We've been working with THORPE PARK and we are delighted to be able to offer our members an exclusive Colossus event, celebrating the rides 10th year!

The event will include:

• 30 Mins of Exclusive Ride Time on Colossus at 6pm (park close)
  • A talk on the history behind Colossus
  • and "Exclusive Extras".... trust us, you will love them!
We will plan to meet at around 5:40 outside Colossus, those who will be on park earlier give me a shout and we can arrange to meet before hand.

Let me know via PM or post if your able to make it :)

Attending:

Marc

Ian

Sarah

Mark9

Sam

Luke_A

Dominic Franczak

Austyn

Tommy

Callum

JoshC.

Matt

Jacob

Dan

Dan B

Daniel Maycock

Jordan Wood

Shoaib Shahid

Mer9

Valentez

Chris F

Annie

Keith Templeman

Jake Rayner

Megan Lindup

Lauren Somerfield

Dan9

Peter (PeaJ)

Maybe:

Daniel9

Rather hoped I'd be able to make this one, but no matter. Well done to everyone involved in getting this opportunity to commemorate the ride that well and truly signalled Thorpe's development from just another UK water park into the thrill park it is today. Hope you all have a good time! :)

It'll be interesting to see if those "Exclusive Extras" will be the plans for the Premier Rides launched coaster originally planned for Colossus' spot, plus further insight into why they were dropped in favour of what we now know as Colossus.

Btw... INFERNO ERT NEXT YEAR PLS.

I might be able to come :) Havent been online for a while. I'm probably going to have to go straight from school. When does the park close?

The park will close at 6:00pm that day, with the event being held for approximately an hour after, I'd imagine. :)

Just out of interest, when is the event meant to finish, roughly? Presumably the history of Colossus and exclusive extras are after ERT? :P

A safe estimate would be 7:00pm, but it may be later depending on what/how long the talk/tour and exclusive extras is/last.

I can attend this. :) Should get to Thorpe between 12-1PM if anyone wants to meet, only problem I might have is getting back to Staines station after the event, I know the 950 buses run 1 hour after park close but not sure if anyone else is planning on doing that too? Might need a lift back to Staines station if the buses aren't on and if anyone goes that way, please! Thanks to everyone who's planned this, really looking forward to going to my first "official" TPM event! :D

Should hopefully be able to make this, as this is the day me and Ben planned to go Chessie then head over to Thorpe for some cheeky Swarmage! It's all timed in rather well then! ^_^

So at the moment it's a maybe, but should be a yes! Will be great to see you all again! :D

Oh and Luke, I'm sure someone will happily give you a lift :)