Cedar Point

• 2 weeks later...

The design of the coaster looks awesome, though I fear the area around it won't look particularly impressive when complete.

America seems to have a strange habit of either going the whole way with themeing (Disney, Universal), or not at all (Six Flags, Cedar Fair)

Obviously there are exceptions in both categories, but personally I just can't see anything other than the ride itself being that spectacular.

As for the trains... :unsure:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Nice. Love the look of these big wingriders, when do we get a full size one? Can't put my finger on why but that third inversion just before the gates looks kind of odd, like it doesn't flow properly.

I call left as the side to be.

Whilst I don't deny I'd sell my family to go out to the point and ride it, I do admit that when watching the video, it just strikes me another big and brash but ultimately bland American B&M coaster.

Will no doubt be the right answer... B&M's in America just seem to lack a piece of quality on a rather regular basis... Enjoyable, but, nothing that's not been done before or is actually unique...

Yeah but its not got a great deal that you can do with it. The trains look quite nice and modern IMO and as for the station well its not like the Swarm and cant have something like a wrecked church as a station can it though? Have to admit though from what I've seen the theming isn't good at all but the area looks really nice and modern though.

Yeah but its not got a great deal that you can do with it. The trains look quite nice and modern IMO and as for the station well its not like the Swarm and cant have something like a wrecked church as a station can it though? Have to admit though from what I've seen the theming isn't good at all but the area looks really nice and modern though.

You're right, it can't be a destroyed Church. It could be an underground bunker, it could be an eagles nest, it could be a godly sanctum where you, as the rider take on an almighty quest to discover the hidden gate keeper creature.

As I said, it's a typical American coaster. Stylised and modern but not themed as such.