Cedar Point

When I went the lack of themeing did nothing to my overall experience. They keep the place clean and entertaining. The cattle pens have tv with games and music to keep you from getting bored. They have so many coasters that queues are of a reasonable length even at the peak of summer. Its not like six flags where its tacky and full of sponsors and run poorly, its a nice place to be which is run well. This new ride will fit in nicely to their line up and I can't wait to ride it. 

• 2 weeks later...

Cedar point and Thorpe park are not exactly similar. They share a few ride types but when you have 16 coasters that tends to happen with almost every park. Thorpe is themed, CP is not. CP has great operations, Thorpe is hit and miss. If you love thrill rides then I would strongly recommend going there. If you go for immersion then the park isn't for you.

• 6 months later...

So, today I discovered why my friends class me as a nerd: I spent an hour watching the live webcam of valravn to see if I could catch it testing. It didn't test, nothing moved, just the clouds.

It's now that I realise that I have been staring at the equivalent of a photo for an hour - an hour that I shall never get back. :(

So, today I discovered why my friends class me as a nerd: I spent an hour watching the live webcam of valravn to see if I could catch it testing. It didn't test, nothing moved, just the clouds.

It's now that I realise that I have been staring at the equivalent of a photo for an hour - an hour that I shall never get back. :(

This is what being a coaster enthusiast is all about!

Often the live Webcam's get turned around to face gatekeeper and the carpark for a while for no reason according to cedar point. However the reason is most likely to be the ride testing.

Yep, the webcam mysteriously went black for 10 minutes, it's now back, but not facing valravn...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...