Fright Nights 2012

JackR

Might not have been announced by the time of press...

Ah, didn't think of that actually. :unsure:

Would've thought though that, considering Se7en is not present, they would have had some sort of idea of a new attraction replacing it. Meh, not really like it's important; there's a new attraction replacing an old one, which is what matters when it comes down to it..

Posted Image Posted Image

As a side-by-side comparison.

Looks very similar in my opinion; as if Thorpe have drawn inspiration from it. Would love to see a maze which furthers Experiment 10's concept of forcing you into situations which aren't just walking in a conga line; being controlled by people into doing things against your will and such. Not sure how feasible that would be, however.

the nation's Thrill Capital is taken over by the criminally insane in the latest instalment of its now legendary FRIGHT NIGHTS event.

Have the criminally insane ever been affiliated with FN before? Could be a hint towards the new maze... It also said that the attraction will be announced on Thorpe's Facebook page; I'm certainly keeping my eyes peeled on there!

Also, I think E10 is the only main FN attraction that has been added since Thorpe properly focused on their new target audience and it is marginally better than the others scares wise (maybe not The Asylum). Hopefully now that Thorpe have a young adult target audience and have started to concentrated on it completely, their new FN attractions will be a lot scarier to cater for the young adults, who may want better scares, going through. I could be looking too far into this, but I think the quality of the mazes may start getting better than the likes of The Curse and start become more extreme like The Asylum and E10.

They should do a maze of going through a psychiatric ward or something like that with actors dressed up as crazy patients and call the maze - THE WARD.

Surely they've got that pretty much covered with Asylum? Basically crazy patients that have been locked away. Unless you were thinking of something quite different to how Asylum currently is? :)

Posted Image

I wonder what those doors with locks on are there for? The one to the left was the gap I was talking about in my last update that was boarded up (the way it is in this picture now). There was also some lights on in Hellgate last Wednesday. Does anybody know when this new attraction is set to be announced?

Credit to Stokesyboy of course!

Ranger County Asylum :wub: I'm pretty excited for FN now!

Same! Has anyone been today (Monday)?

Edited by Sidders
: Please ensure use of proper grammar in your posts. Also, please be aware and use the Edit button if wishing to add something to a thread in which you are already to most recent poster as it prevents double-posting.

Ranger County Asylum I'm pretty excited for FN now!

Those signs have been used in that maze for at least two years now. The Asylum will stay the same (albeit the usual slight change of layout). E10 will return with the same layout (I believe). The curse won't change, unfortunately. I believe Se7en will not return and will be replaced with a new attraction.

Sent from my iPad