2013 Changes

daboywunda

I'm with Saz on this one. I'm pretty sure that Merlin have some two-year marketing technique when it comes to all major investments. That would mean that they would want to continue emphasis on The Swarm into 2013.

Although I'm stating this, I have no idea what this "evolution" could be :D

Still going to point out that Thorpe said supriseS

Thorpe Park official: 'Ready for your first clue about our plans for this year? Well here it is....'

'Are you brave enough to experience the evolution?'

Sounds like an X retheme!

More to come guys wait a little bit for some more before trying to guess =D

May I ask what Vengeance actually is? :P

Vengeance is a ride at the London Dungeons - a 5D cinema with all the seats on a floor that spins while you shoot the ghosts on the screen. (Except that the guns don't work.) http://www.the-dungeons.co.uk/london/en/attractions/vengeance-5d-ride.htm

Vengeance is not moving when the Dungeons change location, hence why so many people reckon that Vengeance will go to Thorpe.

Based on the first clue I am thinking that an X:/ No Way Out retheme is the most likely thing.

Vengeance is a ride at the London Dungeons - a 5D cinema with all the seats on a floor that spins while you shoot the ghosts on the screen. (Except that the guns don't work.) http://www.the-dungeons.co.uk/london/en/attractions/vengeance-5d-ride.htm

Vengeance is not moving when the Dungeons change location, hence why so many people reckon that Vengeance will go to Thorpe.

Based on the first clue I am thinking that an X:/ No Way Out retheme is the most likely thing.

Oh ok, thanks :)

Evolution seems like a club name to me.. My thought that it's something to do with XNWO. Could be that X is called evolution and feature a club theme.
I would hate it to be a club theme! It has been rumoured to either be sponsored by MTV or Ministry of sound. This would make it a clubbing theme but I really don't want X to be a club ride, they barely would have to refurb it as is already a club ride(with their strobes and music etc.)

It is also said that the trains will be turned forwards, with new restraints but I really don't want the trains turned forwards :P

I guess we are probably seeing an X refurb but we could always get more than one thing, hence "SUPRISES" so I am keeping my eyes out for veagence because that could be the new ride and an X refurb could be just changing the carts around, giving a new name and sponsoring it by either MOS or MTV!

The other option would be that they are actually taking the 'evolution' style ride from Camelot theme park(closed down last year) and they would be leaving the name as 'evolution' I doubt this will happen though!

I would hate it to be a club theme! It has been rumoured to either be sponsored by MTV or Ministry of sound. This would make it a clubbing theme but I really don't want X to be a club ride, they barely would have to refurb it as is already a club ride(with their strobes and music etc.)

It is also said that the trains will be turned forwards, with new restraints but I really don't want the trains turned forwards :P

I guess we are probably seeing an X refurb but we could always get more than one thing, hence "SUPRISES" so I am keeping my eyes out for veagence because that could be the new ride and an X refurb could be just changing the carts around, giving a new name and sponsoring it by either MOS or MTV!

The other option would be that they are actually taking the 'evolution' style ride from Camelot theme park(closed down last year) and they would be leaving the name as 'evolution' I doubt this will happen though!

I guess your right, we never know. X is a Vekoma Enigma coaster, the only of it's type. The park would be stupid to turn the trains around and lose their title.. I think a club theme would be good, Loud music, smoke, lighting and strobes would do the ride justice. :)