2013 Changes

daboywunda

I have to say, if they do turn the back two rows round, the actual seats will look stupid. Think about it, the wings are going to be on back to front on the 'alien', asthetically I think itll be stupid. If it does go through it does give a newer experience, kind of after shock of going through/past things.

But as if they would be literally taking the last 2 rows and turning them around..

They would most likely have the theming modified to fit in

Batman backwards being adveritsed as a 'limited time engagement' means this might also be a possibility with the way they advertise the Swarm changes. If the feedback is then positive, they could make the changes a more permanent feature. At least that way if the experience isn't improved they'll have a get out of jail card. Would make sense to me considering Six Flags have done the same.

But as if they would be literally taking the last 2 rows and turning them around..

They would most likely have the theming modified to fit in

Well, the way some are describing, it could be literally as easy as taking the rows off and turning them around. If so, and if this is a 'trial' thing, then they may just do that.

Fingers crossed they don't. Then again, fingers crossed they don't turn around the rows in the first place...

Personally if this is to happen id like to see the front row scheme scrapped as IMO its never worked too well, ive found the station works best when theres no batcher and people sort them selves out, and if people wish to wait for front they can. As for back row, theres some potential here to divide the quite wide queues in the station and have a dedicated back row option, not sure how this would work with possible back row fastrack though.

*Shudder*

Take a trip to a Six Flags park and say that again. ;)

Basically as clever as you think people are, they cannot organise themselves behind the gates properly. Think Vampire.

*Shudder*

Take a trip to a Six Flags park and say that again. ;)

Basically as clever as you think people are, they cannot organise themselves behind the gates properly. Think Vampire.

In order to avoid this issue, I tended to assume most people visiting a park weren't particularly clever, and needed child like guidance or assistance throughout their day...

Usually the kids made much more sense and logical decisions...

Batchers make sense when regarding pairing people up in 2s and stuff on Inferno, since few people actually do it... Also helpful when the park is busy and those situations where you can't quite see all the way down t'other end of the platform if there is a space or not (see Colossus and Swarm)...

Guys I think we are getting swarms front row queue replaced with a back row one! This is not for certain but thorpe's website are dropping hints by re-adding fastrack and guess what, swarm front row has gone! Does this mean the whole train will be turned around, no kidding, LOOK!

http://www.thorpepark.com/prices/tickets.aspx?tabname=park%20tickets

I remember looking a couple of weeks back and seeing that fastrack had gone but now it has been re-added with swarm pole position gone, really freaky anyway it's good to see all the fastrack is staying the same price for the 2013 season and not going up :)

Nope, I am not buying it. They may turn around the back two rows (maybe), but not the entire train. That just rages on idiotic. While we as enthusiasts may like it, the sensation of riding backwards is not an experience many of the public would enjoy. Infact, I can see it putting many of them off.

Just think of X and how many people throw up on it. I know the Swarm is alot smoother, but it is also alot more intense. It will be like puke heaven within a few months.

Besides, the idea of the Swarm is to experience all the great scenery and near misses which you clearly can't do as well if you are riding backwards.

As the saying goes, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it"