2013 Changes

daboywunda

Welcome to the forum Chzywotsit :PWhat you said does sound kind of familiar but I don't think it was the Nemesis shop, but the Nemesis workshop.Having said that, I have just looked at their MTDP and behind the Inferno shop it says 'fast food restaurant' so you could be right....Still, what do I know ^_^

Arn't they trying to gradually remove all the fast food chains like KFC and Burger King and replace them with their own merlin brands?If so I can't see the need for a new food outlet.

Yes on the basis the Pizza Hut Buffet makes more money whilst its open than any other pizza hut in the same time ^_^

I would love to see a giant top spin next year but theme inside like tomb raider the ride at Kings Island usa or maybe a http://www.hussrides...d=98&Itemid=152 would look great next to nemesis as I think its going to be the next place to have a ride built

The ride in that link looks ace! Would love to see that put in place just as themed as it is in the pictures. Quite a decent capacity too and would be really good for Thorpe :)

Shame it doesn't exist like that anymore... It's literally now a ride in a shed with NO theming inside past the queue... Hell, if the control box light is on you see right into the console...It's quite bad...

?As for the HUSS Delirium, I've already said it before: people are seriously underestimating the ride's size. Think about it - 100m2 and 141ft tall. That's put it as the second-tallest structure at Thorpe. No other flat ride at Thorpe even comes close to that footprint; no other ride in the world in fact. The ride's enormous footprint, paired with the power required to run it and it's low capacity (it may hold 64 people per ride, but it'd take about 5+ minutes to load and offload), are the reasons no park in the world has bought one since it was introduced in 2009. In fact, only one of HUSS' Giant Rides has really taken off - the Giant Frisbee/Giant Frisbee 55. Comparatively, there are some Giant Top-Spins and at least one Jump2, but no Deliriums.

?

When Cedar Fair took over Paramount they couldn't use the Tomb Raider name... The one at Kings Island had the theming within the ride building completely gutted... It was a bitterly disappointing ride as it didn't really do much either... Even with Midnight Syndicate music playing in the queue...

I genuinely thought you were talking about X: No Way Out and had posted in the wrong topic there for a minute Benin :PRegarding the restaurant being built there, is there much point with the BBQ place being literally a stones throw away? Unless they move the BBQ place over there and build a new ride/attraction in that space, it's quite a large area isn't it?

When Cedar Fair took over Paramount they couldn't use the Tomb Raider name... The one at Kings Island had the theming within the ride building completely gutted... It was a bitterly disappointing ride as it didn't really do much either... Even with Midnight Syndicate music playing in the queue...

Ah I'm with you now! Had no idea what you were referring to at first; same as Lewish - I thought you were talking about X:No Way Out. But the Midnight Syndicate did throw me off... Ooft, Midnight Syndicate :)

How? Thorpe Belle is on the other side of the park and has been for years. It wouldn't make sense to have such closely linked rides separated by 500 acres of land.Is it just me, or is anyone else getting a bit miffed at the number of medium' investments which are basically bolt-ons of past rides' success? SAW Alive, Krake's maze and Sub-Terra just have a whiff of laziness about them, whether or not they're done well. I'd just like to see more medium investments that stood their own ground.