Your roller coaster record!

Confuzzled

Richard Rodriguez is currently on Day 80 of the most consecutive days riding a roller coaster record. The current record is 103 days!

The Pepsi max big one has had a seat reserved for him during his attempt to break this record!

I was just wandering, if any, what roller coaster would you try to beat this record on?

Please comment below:

Actually just thought that I would only do The Swarm if they sorted out the harnesses getting tight at the end of the ride. I mean they start out comfortable but get tighter at the end making it hard to breath.

Ive started to notice that too. Do you know where exactly they start getting tighter? As I know from other rides at parts if you breath out you cant breathe back in again due to the restraints, its almost starting to be like that on the end run of the swarm when you want to get your breath back :/

Ive started to notice that too. Do you know where exactly they start getting tighter? As I know from other rides at parts if you breath out you cant breathe back in again due to the restraints, its almost starting to be like that on the end run of the swarm when you want to get your breath back :/

I think the restraints start to get tight after the first drop but I am not entirely sure, the part that gets tight is the black rubber like straps as they can move in and out of the seats but at the end they are locked until the restraints are release.

Josh for some reason even when I'm going up the lift there fine but after the first inversion for some reason they are just so tight that by the end of it I just want to get off because the restraints and that does kind of ruin the experience for me. And if the vests lock in the position they are when they move which is just right when I start why do they get tighter?

Image someone doing it on Colossus...lol. NEVER!

Actually just thought that I would only do The Swarm if they sorted out the harnesses getting tight at the end of the ride. I mean they start out comfortable but get tighter at the end making it hard to breath.

Edited by tomtom99
: If you wish to add a comment to a topic in which you're already the last poster, then please utilise our Edit system to avoid double-posting.

• 2 months later...