Fright Nights 2013

Confuzzled

I can see my bloody valentine being were the passing was.

1) roof projection for a mine cart sensing going deep underground.

2) tunnels used as mine caves descending further.

very well thought out ! .. we shall have to wait and see , do u recokon we will hear any more from thorpe tonight ?

I'm personally still holding out for Dead Silence... one of my favourite horror movies and the puppets or even just puppet masks would be SO creepy.

Anyone else think that they could potentially include animatronic theming this year? That would be perfect for Dead Silence, the puppets could be sitting around and move on their own just like they do in the film! *prays for this to happen*

Youre-Next-Masks.jpg

Those masks really are quite creepy, I'd personally love to see a 'You're Next' maze! I also think that a 'best of' maze is a pretty good shout to be honest. I could imagine Thorpe marketing a maze saying it's ''the best of horror in one maze'' or something cheesy like that. I didn't plan to renew my AP this year but I might have to and make a few trips to Thorpe this October!

I reckon Dominic might have nailed it. A new twist on Se7en?? Only instead of the 7 deadly sins, we'll see 7 Lionsgate movies through the years, ending with "You're Next" as a finale.

That could be pretty amazing tbh. Maybe each one could be a mini show, just like how they operate Dungeons??

I would rather see individual mazes for each, but I'm struggling to think where they could fit them all in! Thorpe is only tiny!

Nobody has mentioned the 4D Cinema yet actually, could something go in there maybe?

I reckon Dominic might have nailed it. A new twist on Se7en?? Only instead of the 7 deadly sins, we'll see 7 Lionsgate movies through the years, ending with "You're Next" as a finale.

That could be pretty amazing tbh. Maybe each one could be a mini show, just like how they operate Dungeons??

I would rather see individual mazes for each, but I'm struggling to think where they could fit them all in! Thorpe is only tiny!

Nobody has mentioned the 4D Cinema yet actually, could something go in there maybe?

I mentioned a swarm maze in the 4D cinema :P