Fright Nights 2013

Confuzzled

What about premium pass holders...?

Sorry I thought this was for the preview night lol my bad!

Seems work might have started. Scare Tour have posted this;

We hear that a strange new construction has appeared by Nemesis Inferno at THORPE PARK Official. It looks like a bamboo hut with garden lights around it. Is this the first construction for The Blair Witch Project along the old Canada Creek Railway? Does anyone have any pictures?

They've been doing a lot of work down there recently so wouldn't surprise me. Plus, having the building by Inferno would work with regards to the film with the only inside part being at the end, and it will drown out the noise of Inferno, because behind BK I expect it's quite quiet and with some work it could make you feel quite secluded. I would also guess then that the entrance will be CCR station and the exit will be through the gates next to where Inferno starts.

Secondly, Theme Park guide have posted this today;

Noises coming from inside the old 4D cinema

1173723_538618249526812_1365808985_n.jpg

Two weeks ago when I was there a few builders were digging up the paving and relaying it which I thought was strange considering it doesn't get used so surely other areas of the park would benefit more from this sort of work. So I can only guess we'll also see something in here.

Exciting times!

I noticed the new paving on my last couples of visits. Personally, I thought it was just over a potential development of the building for future years (maybe bringing back a 4D film next year?), but it would seem early to be doing that admittedly.. It is the perfect place for some sort of attraction though if they can sort the building out.

Only time will tell I guess!

https://www.facebook.com/mystic.virgo/posts/615243015163647

The rumours around a maze on the old farm site would appear to be true, cabin in the woods maze sounds good to me :D

http://thorpepark.com/frightnights/?utm_source=FB&utm_medium=FB&utm_campaign=Fright+Nights

I am actually now really dissapointed to not be going to thorpe park for fright nights this year, it looks really awesome and like there finally attempting to compete with the like of universal etc on there mazes, if it's good this year I am so going next year

https://www.facebook.com/mystic.virgo/posts/615243015163647

The rumours around a maze on the old farm site would appear to be true, cabin in the woods maze sounds good to me :D

http://thorpepark.com/frightnights/?utm_source=FB&utm_medium=FB&utm_campaign=Fright+Nights

I am actually now really dissapointed to not be going to thorpe park for fright nights this year, it looks really awesome and like there finally attempting to compete with the like of universal etc on there mazes, if it's good this year I am so going next year

Pretty sure that's not Thorpe farm in those pictures...

I did. In honesty, I can't remember much of it (I was only 9 or 10 at the time, so naturally spent a lot of the maze with my head buried in the person in front of me's back..) but it was a strange experience.

It had a lot of strobes and a focus on weird people who were trapped in the freezer. There was lots of mist to simulate fog and cold and that, and featured the usual chainsaw man at the end.

All in all, it was pretty much the same premise as the Asylum. The big difference was it wasn't all just chain link fencing, there were a couple of 'scenes' thrown it too.

Just queued 2 hours for Saw and there was a pile up at the air gates, the last thing they would need at Fright Nights is screaming girls on top of the packed loading bay!

There's practically nothing to report in terms of Fright Nights though. Nothing on the beach or in the arena and I could see nothing along the CCR pathway or on the Thorpe Farm site. No advertising either other than a slide on the electroning billboard by Nemesis.

EDIT: The lights were on in Asylum but both the entrance and exit doors were bolted shut.

Judging by that phrase on Thorpe's face book, I think it may mean one of the following.

1/ scare actors riding Saw

2/ Actors placed around Saw

3/ Saw will have trains. Going backwards (which may be a lengthily, random and perhaps pointless exercise)

4/ absolutely nothing and just more advertising for the event