Fright Nights 2013

Confuzzled

Where is You're Next going to go?? Is this another scare zone?

This is what is interesting me the most now. I'd hope, in a way, that You're Next isn't another scare zone / just roaming actors, as it effectively means we've lost a maze (even though Passing was a paid for attraction, it was still the 5th maze). Could end up resulting in longer queues I fear if You're Next doesn't end up being a maze. In saying that, we don't know how BWP could operate (I get a feeling it won't operated in the same way as Dead End and Zombies have been for some reason), and how well the new mazes will cope with the queues.

Totally agree with eB about the variety in experiences though. So far, we have an 'interactive' maze, two horror mazes and a scare zone. I'd guess Asylum will be another 'typical' horror maze, so it'll be interesting to see what type of attraction it'll be. If it's a scare zone, it can - and probably will - aim to offer a completely different experience to what BWP would.

As for CITW and 'scare maze', I get a feeling it will focus less on actors, and more on your decisions and what effects happen to you from there. The fact Thorpe have said they're doing scare ratings this year as well mazes me think this maze could be rated the 'least scariest' (still probably a 3 out of 5). I think there's still more information to be released - which will come along with locations and such - we should be prepared to alter expectations for CITW in particular, as I don't think it'll be like any scare attraction Thorpe have done in the past.

Totally agree with eB about the variety in experiences though. So far, we have an 'interactive' maze, two horror mazes and a scare zone. I'd guess Asylum will be another 'typical' horror maze, so it'll be interesting to see what type of attraction it'll be. If it's a scare zone, it can - and probably will - aim to offer a completely different experience to what BWP would.

Asylum will not change in that way, if it does it will just be a retheme as they will utilise the space as it was and continue to offer a live action horror maze. They will not change its format; they are keeping it due to its popularity and being a well known favourite, not to change the whole format of it.

Asylum will not change in that way, if it does it will just be a retheme as they will utilise the space as it was and continue to offer a live action horror maze. They will not change its format; they are keeping it due to its popularity and being a well known favourite, not to change the whole format of it.

Ah, sorry, I didn't make myself clear there.

I meant to say that Asylum will probably be another 'typical' horror maze like we've seen in previous years. So, it'll be interesting to see what type of attraction You're Next will be.

:)

Ah, sorry, I didn't make myself clear there.

I meant to say that Asylum will probably be another 'typical' horror maze like we've seen in previous years. So, it'll be interesting to see what type of attraction You're Next will be.

:)

ah fair play, yeah I hope that you're next isn't just the rumoured roaming actors.. It has the potential of a great maze!

personally for the your next maze/scare zone. I'm thinking they will used the 4d cinema. I'm sure they will use that space in some way , as everyone has been hearing weird things going on in there , its just a question of will they use it as a maze or possibly something else ? the theme for this year is an old cinema is it not? something (if not your next) to do with that maybe ?

personally for the your next maze/scare zone. I'm thinking they will used the 4d cinema. I'm sure they will use that space in some way , as everyone has been hearing weird things going on in there , its just a question of will they use it as a maze or possibly something else ? the theme for this year is an old cinema is it not? something (if not your next) to do with that maybe ?

Trapped inside and eliminated 1 by 1.

It would make sense but I think they are just using the cinema graphics to point out that they are using blockbuster movies and constantly pointing towards the franchise.

I not going to link the photo since I read a post saying there will be sanctions for pictures where they shouldn't be. (Although you can easily see into the arena) well theme park guide, if I remember the name rightly, have posted a picture of experiment 10's new look. It seems to have been turned into a cabin? So it could be holding the CITW maze or maybe MBV as the rumours say I haven't seen the movie so I don't know if it uses a cabin or similar looking mine entrance. But yeah check it out

http://instagram.com/p/eNTyWjkgAS/ - Judging from this update, it does really seem like MBV is going in the arena. I really still thinking CITW would have suited the arena, all the more especially after looking at those photos, and MBV suited the old Passing site. It will be interesting to see what does happen though..!

Also, I think those photos are fine - they were taken from areas you can access. The request was more about people accessing areas which are off limits. :)

Considering they are advertising the event with the graphics on the website as a movie theatre... Surely movie bites of these films, like they did in the past withsaw movie bites would be a good idea, and would fit well?

yeah, but they've confirmed everything is accessible by under 18s- so no movie bites unless its non-gore...

Looks like Cabin In The Woods is going in the arena then?

nope, before MBV disappeared off the website for the first time it said 'located in the arena'.

Thorpe put a picture on their Facebook page to do with goodbye experiment 10 and welcome my bloody valentine... So we know for a fact that is where MBV will be located. And guessing CITW is where the passing was, although I swear it was confirmed to be there somewhere and not just a rumour, ah well, will only have to wait and see :P