Fright Nights 2013

Confuzzled

Might have already been discussed but I'm pretty sure the Blair Witch Scare Zone will be behind the service road, at the back of NI, with a possible entrance being next to the smaller Burger King. Lots of activity around there today. Will be interesting to see how they facilitate getting people across the service road constantly though?

I must admit that I really think that this is going to ruin the event. We are already a maze down on last year - and whilst the closing time last year was 9pm, that was everything.

With rides closing at 5pm this year (earlier than a normal weekend closing time at a fright NIGHT!) and another load at 8 - 9pm we aren't going to know where we are in terms of rides still open and the queues are going to be horrific. The mazes are already going to have longer queues due to there being less, but with lots of rides closed it will just be horrendous.

Not only this, but we are also losing out on experiences such as Loggers on the dark...

The rides closing at 5 will make next to no difference to queues on park, they are so quiet the effects will be minimal. And regarding being a maze down I can't see making a difference, the Passing was such low throughout anyway replacing that with a higher throughout attraction it's self will only help, along with a scare zone which again should be a reasonable throughput.

By select rides closing between 8 and 9 they don't mean the whole park.. I assume it will be the rides sat their empty.. I expect the majority of the thrill rides will close at 10.