Where are you going @ Halloween?

MarkC

What Halloween event(s) are you going to if any?   

18 members have voted

1. 1. What Halloween event(s) are you going to if any?

• Scarefest - Alton Towers
    • Fright Nights - Thorpe Park
    • Halloween Hocus Pocus - Chessington
    • Brick Or Treat - Legoland Windsor
    • Shocktober - Tulley's Farm
    • Vampire Pleasure Beach - Blackpool Pleasure Beach
    • Other
    • None

Fright Nights and Fright Fantastic at Adventure Island. People underestimate AI, its a really good park and FF has a great atmosphere and really short queues! The actors are really good and intimidating, but also up for a joke (unlike some of Thorpes who just want to make you sh*t your pants :P).

Looking foward to both! Plus FF has a scare maze for the first time this year! Should be good knowing the creative minds over at AI.

Mickey's not so scary halloween party for me. Don't really enjoy the atmosphere of the parks at Halloween.

So jealous! I love how Disney have consistency with their Halloween themeing and don't just dump it into one part of the park :)

I, myself will be going to the 6th annual Scarefeastfest! Very excited :D

Fright Nights for the meet, would love to go Scarefest though, not been since 2010! Need more Nemmy and Blivvy night time goodness! :(

Also possibly going to Tulleys with Sheepie, it's only down the road from me :D Not been for years, last time I went they only had Creepy Cottage and the hayride :P

I had no idea about that maze at AI this year, think I'll pop down and give it a go. Also they have the rather good fireworks every weekend between now and halloween. AI is really very good for a small place.

It looks really good, themed around pirates. I love AI because I've been going for years, and Rage is actually an okay coaster. Rather go on it loads than queue for SAW for like an hour at the least. The short queues and fun atmosphere make it good, and FF really is fab! :D