Scarefest vs FN Mazes

Fred

Scarefest Vs Fright Nights  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Which mazes do you prefer?

• Scarefest Mazes
    • Fright Night Mazes
  2. 2. Which is your favourite maze this year?

• Terror of the Towers
    • Carnival of Screams
    • The Sanctuary
    • Saw Alive
    • The Passing
    • The Curse
    • Experiment 10
    • The Asylum

Sorry to nitpick, but you've missed out Asylum on the list of favourite mazes! (Unless that was done on purpose? :S)

I'll judge after next weekend, after I've to Thorpe and had a chance to try out the mazes again and Passing. Though as it stands, it's very close between Experiment 10 and The Sanctuary. :P

Haven't been to Scarefest since 2010 so I can't judge too far; but the mazes at Thorpe do tend to be more intense which I like! I know I mentioned it in the FN topic yesterday but The Curse was fab this year :wub: Halfway through my time queueing, all of the actors just walked out of the mazes and had a group chat/huddle. I think they decided to up their game from then on because the scares were non-stop and constant. Not sure if I got the worst of it all at the back, but it was certainly more intense than The Asylum and E10!

I've been to both events now and sorry Thorpe but the scarefest mazes win!

TOTT is just brilliant, especially the finale, the sanctuary is very well through out and quite unique and is also very long. Carnival this year is also my favourite version (beats 2010 for sure) especially at night.

• 3 weeks later...

The Sanctuary was no doubt my favourite this year. I loved it.

As for whether I preferred FN or Scarefest, I'm really not sure. Both had their pros and cons by the sounds of it, and as I didn't really experience properly FN (and went on one of Thorpe's worst days of the season), I don't feel as though I can really judge.