AstroDan

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thought this would be the best thread to plug this.

My family are planning on spending a few days at Alton Towers in the first couple of weeks of the summer holidays (My parents never thought of doing this until I started work at LEGOLAND - given that I have 50% discount off Merlin hotels). So for the past couple of days, I've been on the website to look at the accomodation and their prices. When I looked yesterday, these were the rankings of expenses (1 = Expensive/3 = Cheapest):

1. Enchanted Village

2. Alton Towers Hotel

3. Splash Landings Hotel

...but when I looked today, they had changed!

1. Alton Towers Hotel

2. Enchanted Village

3. Splash Landings Hotel

I was happy to see that Splash Landings had remained the cheapest, but are hotel prices changing every day, or do they stand according to the date of arrival (as I was browsing through possible dates of when we would possibly go)? Some help would be appreciated. :)

Thought this would be the best thread to plug this.

My family are planning on spending a few days at Alton Towers in the first couple of weeks of the summer holidays (My parents never thought of doing this until I started work at LEGOLAND - given that I have 50% discount off Merlin hotels). So for the past couple of days, I've been on the website to look at the accomodation and their prices. When I looked yesterday, these were the rankings of expenses (1 = Expensive/3 = Cheapest):

1. Enchanted Village

2. Alton Towers Hotel

3. Splash Landings Hotel

...but when I looked today, they had changed!

1. Alton Towers Hotel

2. Enchanted Village

3. Splash Landings Hotel

I was happy to see that Splash Landings had remained the cheapest, but are hotel prices changing every day, or do they stand according to the date of arrival (as I was browsing through possible dates of when we would possibly go)? Some help would be appreciated. :)

I'm not 100% certain but I imagine they change with demand at the time, the less rooms available the higher the price kind of thing.

Dont forget AP discount - not sure if thats available online? 

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...