• Ripsaw/Rameses Revenge
    • Black Buccaneer/ The Blade
    • Enterprise/Zodiac
    • Nemesis Sub-Terra
    • Quantum
    • Vegeance 5D
    • Detonator
    • Other(Comment Below)
  3. 3. What Park has the Best Flat Line-Up?

• Thorpe Park
    • Alton Towers
    • Chessington WOA
    • Other Park(Comment Below)

The crash pad is thorpe park's temporary hotel.... Thorpe park should bring ERT for hotel guests and annual pass holders! I don't get what you mean about it making a good set of flats?

Oh you mean flat rides....

Lets be honest here, Thorpe is the clear winner here but even there's are run shoddily or not up their funfair equivalents. Vortex, Samurai, Zodiac and Quantum should be great rides but are crap. Only Rush and Detonator are any good.

Oh you mean flat rides....

Lets be honest here, Thorpe is the clear winner here but even there's are run shoddily or not up their funfair equivalents. Vortex, Samurai, Zodiac and Quantum should be great rides but are crap. Only Rush and Detonator are any good.

Yea mate sorry for confusing you! I have to agree with you as much as I would like to disagree :P

Vortex- it has great swinging powers but cycles are too short and the spinning is rubbish so you don't get a variety of heights! I will still ride it with sort queues though!

Samurai- I love top scans but yes- the spinning it rubbish and if you end up at the top every time it is utterly boring and you don't flip around

Zodiac- I don't see what is wrong with it except it spins too fast for me :P it makes me feel too dizzy when I get off

Quantum- it's aimed at kids, but I think it's quite good for a kids ride, it's always got short queues!

You missed out slammer but anyway slammer is great but the problem is its always broken, it's probably the most intense flat in the park!

Rush- last time I went to thorpe park I went on rush! It was definitely the most fun flat ride of the park!

Detonator- I love this ride how you fly out of your seat, the only reason this is good is because the harnesses are loose and it launches you down! Otherwise it would be rubbish!