Welcome..

Marc

It's sad to see some great moderators leave the team but I am hoping both me and pluk can be good additions to the team.

Similarly I'm here to help so drop me or any of the team a PM and we'll work together as a team as best we can to make the forum experience the best it can be for everyone.

Tom

Edit: Just saw my rep go up! Thanks a lot, I'm glad you've backed the decision by the team. :)

Edited by Tommy
I can feel it in the air tonight.

Good luck to our new Moderators and to those who have left us for other duties. :D

For some reason this reminds me of the scene in Order of the Phoenix where Dumbledore says something like "I'm sure you'll all join me in wishing the professor good luck this year" :lol: Not saying the moderator jobs are cursed or anything!

(Although Marc blates wears a turban with Voldemort's face hidden under it)

Congrats to the new members of the team. Fresh ideas is exactly what this place needs.

Over the last year you'd be forgiven for thinking that I'd lost interest with virtually no input on the forums. It's very difficult to proactively participate here when you're working in the industry who have some very strict guidelines. I'm looking forward to still attending meets and popping in whenever I can though. :D

Again, congrats to the new team members! Good luck. :P