Confessions

Ellie

I was bored and thinking back about 10 years and I remembered something that I never shared with anyone. So I thought hey, why not share it with you guys.

This thread is for all your weird and wonderful confessions!

I'll start.

I confess that when I first heard that Cornwall is a place (when I was about 8), I assumed it was this desolate place that looked like the end of the world with red skies, broken metal fences and lots of sheep but nothing else. For some reason, I believed this until I visited about two years later. I was surprised to see it looked quite normal. :mellow:

I did say 'weird and wonderful confessions'

I confess a few things:

• I scream like an idiot on the dark parts of Loggers Leap.
  • I once got hair removal cream and moisturiser mixed up and removed my eyebrows.
  • Car washes terrify me.
  • I have a list of people I'd like to kill.

Soon you won't be screaming on loggers leap if they take the tunnel away!

• 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...

My confession is I have never been on Slammer or Rush and I never will haha.....

I said the exact same thing last year (first time at Thorpe since 2002!) - Don't like the look of S&S restraints. However, I finally towards the end of the season managed to get on Rush (after a LOT of persuasion) and loved it. It is a bit scary due to the height of it and you do feel a bit unsafe as you only have a lap bar (though of course it is totally safe!) but it is well worth it. Slammer on the other hand - is something I can't see me ever getting on - that, and Zodiac are the only 2 rides that I haven't done at Thorpe.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...