Confessions

Ellie

I went on Over The Hill back when it was Beelzee Bob's Trail and I broke down and it was horrible and I'm still terrified to go on OTH as the incident in BBT emotionally scarred me THAT much. That werewolf was the most horrible thing ever okay.

Note: I was about 5 and I didn't realise a- what it actually was and b- that I had to go on.

Oh, and the first time I actually went on Saw without having my face covered or eyes closed throughout the indoor section was April.

:mellow:

I have another confession :P I think I'm extremely annoying :P and also I went on the bubbleworks when it was professor burp and there was a sign that I think said "you will be squashed" and I thought the ride was going to actually squash me so I started screaming and crying and they had to drag me outside. I was 5 when this happened!

when I done my first one back in 2009 it was so pointless I went through the whole thing with my eyes closed haha! now I refuse to go at the front but will happily direct the person in front which I've done on a few occasions with my dad as he can't see in the dark :P I'm still crapping myself now, but keep wanting to go back on them - don't know what is wrong with me haha!

I'm not really scared of a lot to be honest, but one thing I really hate is blood tests. It's not that it hurts, I know it doesn't hurt. It's just the feeling and thought of it. I hate it.

Sounds stupid I know ;)

I understand how you feel! I hate blood tests! It always make me even more nervous if the nurse doing it is not that friendly :/

• 1 month later...

then I was scared of lifts...

...which brings me onto my next confession!  :P

Only yesterday when I was enroling at B/W College, we were going upstairs in the lifts to take our initial assessment...and don't ask me how the heck this happened, but instead of going up, we went DOWN! Next minute the lift voiceover goes "Basement" (and this bloke behind us, in a hilarious demonic voice, goes "THE DUNGEONS!" xD). So we (being 10 or so of us) are stuck in this cramped box for a full minute, when suddenly the lift voiceover says "Going up". A few seconds later we arrive at ground floor where we started...and the doors opened to reveal the two ladies who had led us to the lifts sixty seconds before! At this point I just gave a sheepish wave! Then the doors closed to take us up to floor 5...WHERE WE SHOULD'VE BEEN TWO MINUTES AGO!  :P

• 2 weeks later...

I confess that my form tutor has resigned being our form tutor. He says it's due to people not being nice to him, but he just means me. Oops.

He does bring it upon himself though.

You're going to have to enlighten us on this one, how does he bring upon himself people (I.e. you) being mean to him.

Highly doubt a teacher would go out of his way to treat students badly unless they've probably given him reason to...

I've been in plenty of classes where we've driven a teacher up the wall as a whole, and I've seen teachers over the years who are normally nice and whatever snap out because people are being burdenous, myself included...

I've seen plenty of students who treat a teacher like a pile of *insert appropiate word here* and then go running to their parents who think they can do no wrong who then go up to the school complaining to/about the teachers whilst the children are then bragging about how their mother was 'screaming' at the teacher.

As a secondary school student myself, I can say that some teachers are 'snappy' but they will never ever have a go at anyone for no reason whatsoever. There's always the few individuals who just disrupt the class, have a go at/mock the teacher etc. And generally make both the teacher and the class miserable.

Teachers get paid far to little for what they have to go through imo.

Basically, be nice and polite to your teachers and you'll be fine.

Anyway, back on topic- I have a horrendously crippling case of arachniphobia. I will literally break into mass hysterics and just collapse whenever I see a spider, help.

For any of you complaining.

This teacher is so darn boring. He sits there, doesn't smile, doesn't laugh or play any games or interact with us during form time. His lessons are boring, off the workbook type lessons. He shown no enthusiasm or interest in our work. If he was at least a bit warmer and enthusiastic, I would like him more. If I mocked him and he shouted, I would have shut my trap. But he just sits there. If he was your teacher, you'd be the same.

Sorry but I don't see how being quiet or 'boring' warrants someone to essentially pick on him though? I'm quite bland, silent, detached and unenthusiastic most of the time and noone has a go at me for it, it's just what I am.

Either way you should show some respect to your teacher and it shouldn't take him to shout at you when you step out of line, as I'm sure you'd complain if he did shout at you.