Confessions

Ellie

For any of you complaining.

This teacher is so darn boring. He sits there, doesn't smile, doesn't laugh or play any games or interact with us during form time. His lessons are boring, off the workbook type lessons. He shown no enthusiasm or interest in our work. If he was at least a bit warmer and enthusiastic, I would like him more. If I mocked him and he shouted, I would have shut my trap. But he just sits there. If he was your teacher, you'd be the same.

It's always worth remembering that teaching is an incredibly hard and taxing job, mentally and physically - I'm surprised that any teachers manage to retain their sanity. Also, there could be a number of factors outside of his worklife that could be cause of him being 'so darn boring', bullying him isn't going to improve anything.

Just be nice to people, yeah?

Bullying can literally scar people mentally and physically for a very long time. I've had my fair pint of it and it's sickening to hear who I thought was a fairly nice person can turn round and just mock a teacher. Other then apologizing directly to your teacher and asking other bullies to do it to you, there's no way you'll make it up. I only say let other bully you so you know how dark it feels to be picked on, especially in your teachers pov, someone who may well be half their age.

Even now I don't use school toilets for an incident that happened 5 years ago. But I'd rather not dwell on my incidents, so!

I have a small fear of lifts. First time I went to saint pancreas station the lift up to the hotel must have malfunctioned and suddenly plummeted quickly, throwing everyone inside to the floor, including some elderly people. Id be terrified to experience that unless it's in a disney park.

I get emotional at the smallest things I know I will be in bits at the end of year 13 because I will be scared and not knowing what I'm going to do after I don't want year 13 to end to quickly I'm not going to UNI so that's what I'm scared of is the near future this year has gone too fast I fear 2015 will go just as quick.  

^ Just don't worry and enjoy it! :)

I know the education system expects you to know exactly what you want to do for your entire life, but most people don't. Have fun this year, and when you're ready, start thinking about what you want to do (presently) and try to pursue it! I dropped out of year 12 by choice, and I'm now about to start the second year of a two year college course! It's given me another year to settle and think about where I could go from here!

I'm sure you're smart enough to do whatever you want, so I'd say just relax! :)

As for my confession, I am literally terrified of spiders. Then I have panic attacks which embarrass anyone I'm with if I'm in public...

Oh and cows. I hate cows. They chase me and it's scary!  :angry:

For any of you complaining.

This teacher is so darn boring. He sits there, doesn't smile, doesn't laugh or play any games or interact with us during form time. His lessons are boring, off the workbook type lessons. He shown no enthusiasm or interest in our work. If he was at least a bit warmer and enthusiastic, I would like him more. If I mocked him and he shouted, I would have shut my trap. But he just sits there. If he was your teacher, you'd be the same.

You're an idiot.

OK. Everyone just CALM DOWN now. Thorpeparkfreak was just over-reacting a little here, which is something everyone does whenever stress is involved. Look at me - I've only just started college and even I'm getting the occasional moodswings (*looks back at today*). Everyone just leave her be and let's all get back to where we started before this all happened! :clapping:

I dislike creepy crawlies. Last night my dad cupped his hands and blew a large dusty moth at me, so I ran screaming downstairs to my mum screaming 'It's gonna get me!'

Saying that, I won't say I'm scared of them. I will save oone if it was in need but If it was big and with fangs, I'd shiver and make funny noises and generally spasm whenever I thought about it.

I do find snails very interesting though.

• 2 weeks later...