Confessions

Ellie

I think my last profile was overdone (and got on some's nerves) due to being too 'in your face' of (of course what is) my very strong desire to go to Disneyland (made Storm Surge look like a pretty introvert).

So, I've decided to change my pic to Something that is much less of an eye sore (but still shows the message).

After all, the spell may be broken soon.

I have only ridden storm surge 2 times and both times I have enjoyed it.=-O Basically although I think it's ugly I enjoy riding it. Cue major rants to me now I have confessed.

Brave confession ;) I have ridden it once and tbh although it's an eye sore to look at, the views of the park while you're on it are really nice :P course it's mostly cause that ridiculously slow lift hill gives you a lot of time for sight seeing ;) haha

1. Land > World > DLP

2. I don't understand collecting most theme park merch (except Tom's SFMM Bizarro Shot Glass. Next Level). I'd rather save the money and visit more parks.

3. People reciting ride/show stuff over dialogue stuff actually sucks. Haunted Mansion is the worst offender for this. There are exceptions, such as the Twilight Zone sign off.

4. Everest has one of the best queues ever but the actual pacing of the coaster is pretty bad.

5. I don't understand how Disney can make Indy so good and Dinosaur so average. They are almost identical in terms of layout. 

6. The fairy tale ride at Liseberg it pretty lifechanging. Maybe better than Peter Pan.

7. I miss old Test Track.