Confessions

Ellie

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I hate my job but pretend to everyone there that I love it. :(

SHEEPIEEE! Really surprised to read that - you thought about what you are going to do long term? Hope you find something that you enjoy doing. Do you still do the scare acting at Halloween time?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Equoaster said:

I didn't ride Valhalla, Revolution, Grand National or Nickelodeon Streak when I went to BPB.

Yeah...

Matt pointed out to me recently it was dissapointing I didn't ride them (it's a long story why I didn't ride them).

Well you only missed out half of  the best rides there. 

Another confession. I've literally been living off pizza the last few days. Dominoes on Saturday, Tesco pizza sunday and takeaway pizza tonight. Good times!

• 3 weeks later...

I waited 2 hours for I'm a Celebrity. I can no longer hear that theme song without suffering from traumatizing flashbacks.

Other confessions... I came out of my first ride on Sub-Terra crying. I was 10. Did not expect the drop. Or the back pokers. Or the leg ticklers. Or anything. I had my eyes closed for the whole thing too. I've been on it twice since then and I found it to be a good-ish (very ish) attraction. Those leg ticklers though... They are just evil.

20 minutes ago, MilesK said:

Other confessions... I came out of my first ride on Sub-Terra crying. I was 10. Did not expect the drop. Or the back pokers. Or the leg ticklers. Or anything. I had my eyes closed for the whole thing too. 

Pretty sure I was like that. I hate drops so Mitchada04 didnt tell me it was going to happen... I clocked just as they were strapping up in and had a minor panic attack :rolleyes: Never rode it again.