Confessions

Ellie

The last drop was what got me, I have an amazing photo lol.

Confession: I got the Wall-E game for my sixth birthday. We had to take it back because it terrified me to the point I didn't sleep. Why?

WELL THIS IS WHY 

(The Eve one got me)

Jesus I don't bloody blame you.

They are a bit dark aren't they? What makes it worse is the short clip of music

WALL-E Alive: new for 2016... "he spends his days tidying up the planet, one piece of garbage at a time. But during 700 years, WALL-E has developed a personality, some say for the worst..by day, a lonely robot, but at night... he's a whole lot more sinister. Can you outrun what lies at the end of Waste Allocation Load Lifter Earth-class 15?

2 hours ago, Equoaster said:

Dark rides don't impress me that much unless there's a great physical aspect to it (such as Twilight Zone: Tower of Terror).

Because of this I didn't see the hype in Kong especially when I rode it and it is also why I prefer parks which are all about the roller coasters (and the few flat rides).

What do you think of Kong in comparison to Spiderman/Transformers?

10 hours ago, Equoaster said:

Dark rides don't impress me that much unless there's a great physical aspect to it (such as Twilight Zone: Tower of Terror).

Because of this I didn't see the hype in Kong especially when I rode it and it is also why I prefer parks which are all about the roller coasters (and the few flat rides).

I presume that's why you prefer DLP to WDW

• 2 months later...

I'm trying to become veggie again - I was from 2006 until Jan 2015 although I was a crap vegetarian as I still occasionally ate fish.  My attempts so far are not going well - why does bacon and chicken have to taste so damn good?!

On 11/28/2016 at 0:08 PM, Matt Creek said:

I really like the deep banging sound the Mad Hatter's Tea Cup ride makes when the doors are shut. I'll even go far as to say it's the best thing about the ride.

:pardon:

• 1 month later...